5 Witchy Fall Must-Haves


Let's face it, a whole heck of a lot of people absolutely love the fall. There's something about the way the leaves change colors and the breeze turns just a little chilly but the sun is still high in the sky. When the pumpkins come out, and the baking begins I personally feel just a little bit calmer.

Fall is one of the most fun times to practice your craft. Between Maben and Samhain there is so much you can do. Plus, let's face it if you don't have your house decorated witchy year round this is the time of year you can really go crazy with decorating. I'm always looking at all the Halloween and fall decorations. Alright. Let's get into the MUST HAVES for witches this fall.

⋆˙⟡₊˚ෆ ───── ⋆🌿⋆ ───── ෆ˚₊⟡˙⋆

Witchy Fall Essentials

These simple items can help you bring more seasonal magic, intention, and cozy energy into your fall practice.

1. Simmer Pot-

Making a simmer pot is one of my favorite things to do. Not only does it look super cute when it comes all together... but it makes the house smell amazing. My personal favorite things to add into my simmer pot include dehydrated orange slices (you can also just slice some fresh ones!), apples, cinnamon sticks, and whole cloves. You can use one of your normal pots for this process, but if you're like me you really enjoy the aesthetic of something a little more than your normal pots and pans. One of my favorite simmer pots comes in 3 different colors and what can go wrong with a pumpkin shaped pot?

⋆˙⟡₊˚ෆ ───── ⋆🌿⋆ ───── ෆ˚₊⟡˙⋆

2. Herbs-

Okay, okay. I know you're probably sitting here thinking of course I need herbs. If you're low, or just starting out though this is a must have. You'll want these for Samhain rituals, and you'll want some for your simmer pots. You can get herbs from so many different places. You can simply buy the herbs in the seasoning isle of your local grocery store, there are no waste apothecaries, and if you're in a rush you can always get bundles from Amazon. In fact, right now there is a giant bundle of herbs that will get you started and probably last awhile.

⋆˙⟡₊˚ෆ ───── ⋆🌿⋆ ───── ෆ˚₊⟡˙⋆

3. Candles-

Candles are ALWAYS a must have for your craft. And I mean, who doesn't love the glow of candlelight? Some spells or rituals ask for a specific-colored candle, as the color itself has a meaning. You can always substitute white candles in if you don't have the correct color, but I like to pick up a bundle of different colored candles.

⋆˙⟡₊˚ෆ ───── ⋆🌿⋆ ───── ෆ˚₊⟡˙⋆

4. Tarot Cards-

If you are anything like me you might have more than one or two tarot card decks. Personally, I like having multiples, sometimes some decks just aren't feeling right, and I've personally noticed that some decks are better for certain questions than others. If you're looking for a deck, or a new deck I highly suggest the light-seers deck. This is one of my favorite decks, and probably my most used one next to my Buffy tarot deck.

⋆˙⟡₊˚ෆ ───── ⋆🌿⋆ ───── ෆ˚₊⟡˙⋆

5. A Witchy Journal-

I'm always, always in need of a journal. Keep track of your fall activities, keep it organized, and you'll forever be able to look back at what you did and how you felt. It's perfect to look back on the next year so you can remember what you did, what you loved, and what you want to do again. I am OBSESSED with these witchy leather journals when I want blank sheets. However, if you're looking for a planner type thing with pages you can fill out, I highly recommend digital witchy planners.

⋆˙⟡₊˚ෆ ───── ⋆🌿⋆ ───── ෆ˚₊⟡˙⋆

Rowan's Thoughts

Fall always feels like such a naturally magical season, and I love finding new little things to add into my routine each year.

If you enjoyed this, you might also like my Winter Simmer Pot recipe.

Is there anything I didn’t include that you think are must-haves for witches in the fall? I’d love to hear your ideas—let me know!

Blessed Be, Rowan ✧

⋆˙⟡₊˚ෆ ───── ⋆🌿⋆ ───── ෆ˚₊⟡˙⋆

✨ SHOP HERE ✨

Find the magical tools, herbs, and supplies I use in my practice. These are all trusted favorites — and some links are affiliate links at no extra cost to you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Witchy DIY Projects You Can Make All Year Round

Winter Simmer Pot for Home Cleansing

Stirring the Brew: A Witchy Quote, a Creative Milestone, and What’s Coming Next