How to Track Your Magic This Halloween
Halloween isn’t just for costumes and candy-it’s the perfect time to get your magical life organized! By planning your rituals, spells, and goals now, you’re taking advantage of the natural cycles of the season and fostering a deeper connection with yourself and the world around you. Seasonal planning can make your life feel more meaningful and purposeful, at least in my opinion.
With Samhain closing in fast, it’s a reminder that the end of the year is approaching—and with it, the most hectic time of all. It’s easy to get lost in events and gatherings, forgetting all the special ways you wanted to celebrate the season in your unique, spooky style.
If you love planners or journals, you probably enjoy collecting cute notebooks, gel pens, and other stationery. While plain journals work just fine (bullet journals are so popular right now!) I personally find witchy planners to be perfect for this time of year. They’re designed to help you keep track of your daily, weekly, and monthly responsibilities, while also including magical elements. Many even have pages for spells, manifestations, tarot spreads, and quick-reference information like which candle colors to use. Everything you need for a magical season is right at your fingertips.
at no extra cost to you. I only recommend products I truly love and use in my magical practice.
Witchy Planning Tools for Halloween
This is just one of the witchy planners I’ve been working on myself, and I’m excited to finally have it posted! It's an undated planner, designed to be used over and over again. I'm a big fan of the black and white aesthetic for my printable planner pages, and not just because I'm not great at keeping my printer full of color but because it gives a cool, timeless feel.
Next to journals, I love pens. All kinds, gel, colored, regular...as long as it writes smooth. I especially love silly pens to make planning extra fun. Right now, I am completely obsessed with these horror pens, 7 different movie killers including Freddy Krueger and Chuckie! The fact that they are refillable makes it all the more worth it to me. I also really like these cutesy ghost halloween pens. Both perfect for your Halloween planning system, but with two completely different vibes.
In my opinion every season is a season for candles, and in witchcraft we tend to use a ton of unscented candles. I personally love having fall candles around my house, but I found these adorable little ghost candles. Since they're white, they perfect for the season and can easily be used in any spells you have planned.
How to Use Your Planning Tools
Now, let’s say you have all of these supplies and are staring at them wondering, “Okay… what do I do?” A great place tostart with setting aside 10 minutes a day to write your intentions. Plan out your spells using the spell journal pages and maybe even color code the spells with some of my favorite colored pens.
If you want to give your planner pages a Halloween touch, one of the easiest ways is with stickers and washi tape.These are especially good if you are making your own little bullet journal.I scrolled through a ton of Halloween-themed washi tape options and landed on this classic look spooky washi tape bundle.It has just enough spooky flair to fit the Halloween vibe, but it’s also subtle enough that you can use it any time of year.
Rowan's Thoughts
With just a few minutes a day and the right tools, you can turn your Halloween season into a magical, organized, and fun experience. Whether you’re using your witchy planner, jotting intentions in your spell journal, or decorating pages with spooky pens, candles, and washi tape, planning your magic can be both practical and playful.
These items are perfect for anyone wanting to enhance their seasonal magic while staying organized—and they make a great starting point for beginners and seasoned planners alike.If you want to try these planner pages yourself, I’ve made a free printable set of lavender mystical daily, weekly, and monthly pages.
✨ Grab free planner pages here
Blessed Be, Rowan ✧✨ SHOP HERE ✨
Find the magical tools, herbs, and supplies I use in my practice. These are all trusted favorites — and some links are affiliate links at no extra cost to you.
.png)
.png)
Comments
Post a Comment